FOR GIRLS AND BOYS AGES 10-18, GRADES 5TH-12TH
We offer a variety of programs to help all our athletes of different skills levels and opportunity to play this awesome game! Beach is recommended for ambitious players who are not afraid of working hard. Beach is not easy, it is a 2v2 sport, TEAMS are for competitive players. Our CAMPS and JR BEACH (white sand) are suitable for beginners.
- Clinics and Camps - Short term commitment to practices. Great for beginners who want to try out beach and busy athletes who can't make a long term commitment to team training. Mix of practice and simulated games.
- Team - Teams practice 2 times a week for 1.5-2 hours. 1 day at Livermore Park and 1 day at the Rescue Ranch.
- Tryouts for Black Sand and Pink Sand are in May, see the Tryout Tab for more information.
- Black Sand is our Elite team and will travel to Santa Cruz, Monterey and will play in local events
- Pink Sand is our local competitive players, they play in local events only
- White Sand is our beginner players who will train like the rest but will play in a White Sand Tournament and have the option to join other local events. Our White sand teams may play 3v3 or 4v4 or on a smaller court to help them build their skills.
MEMBERSHIP TO AAU
- Required for all players who play in any beach clinic, camp, team or tournament
- To purchase the annual membership go to aausports.org enter the 2022 Club Code W343A7. At registration you will be asked to provide your AAU number, which will be assigned to you after you complete your AAU registration.