For committed and competitive players who are seeking great technical instruction and the opportunity to compete at the highest level of USA Jr Volleyball. u11-18 teams compete in competitive Club USAV and AAU tournaments with the goal of earning a bid to Jr Nationals.
In the club realm there are many different levels; the highest level being National Teams, then Power/Elite Teams, Premier Teams, Training and Development Teams. We offer Power, Premier and Training teams, and on the non club side we offer Youth League.
- Players begin playing on Power or Premier teams in 5th, 6th or 7th grade, our Youth Academy is good for beginners and 4th-6th grade
- Age brackets for volleyball are determined by age as of 7/1. If you are 13 on 7/1/2021 you would play under 14 (u14) for the 2021-22 season. Players can plan up a year, but not down.
- Frosh players with "late" birthdays after 7/1, they have the option to play u14 or with their u15 peers. Ideally we have player play with peers, but if preferred or warranted by skill level we will have them play u14
- Teams will participate in Northern California Volleyball Association (NCVA) and AAU tournaments and other Volleyball Associations, memberships to both AAU and NCVA required
- Tournaments are usually on Saturday and/or Sundays. Sometimes holidays.
- Season fees cover training, facilities, tournament fees, and the season uniform kit, prices vary by team
- Tryouts are required for all Club Power and Premier Teams. Tryouts for u15-18 are held late July-Early August, for u11-14 tryouts are in October.