For committed and competitive players who are seeking great technical instruction and the opportunity to compete at the highest level of USA Jr Volleyball.
- For Boys ages 10-18, grades 5th-12th
- Practices are 2 days a week for 2 hours at Folsom Sports Complex or Folsom Schools
- Tournaments are ran by Northern California Volleyball Association (NCVA)
- Tournaments are usually on Saturday and/or Sundays. Sometimes holiday weekends. Summer season includes 3 day tournaments.
- Season fees cover training, facilities, tournament fees, and the season uniform kit
- All players required to be members of NCVA to participate in practices and tournaments. Annual Jr Membership fee is set by NCVA and is $70. If you have a membership affiliated with another club your membership can be transferred. You will need a club release to tryout.
- If teams/coaches permit it, practice positions may be offered after teams are formed
- There is no guarantee there will be a position available
- Practice players are required to have the proper insurance
- Practice players can participate in all practices and scrimmages